Sunday, August 3, 2014

Creativity and a Short Update

This is a general status update so you will know why there has been a long pause in recent postings. Though I try to post on Cornerhouse twice a week, sometimes my schedule makes that difficult.  I want my readers, who I treasure for your faithfulness and loyalty, to know that our Creative Journaling class here has been invigorated and excited by an extended class dialogue about the process of creativity and how the creative process occurs.  Members have been experimenting with some new and exciting approaches to stimulate more creative journaling.  I will be sharing our progress in a series of postings here at Cornerhouse, just as soon as I can.

In the meantime, thank your for your patient and diligent readership.
Cornerhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment