Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's been a busy time ...

I apologize to all of my regular viewers for the lack of posts.  I lost 2 weeks during family visits, and though the journaling class is chugging along, there have also been member vacations, moving, allergies and flu which impact regular attendance.  There just hasn't been time to write up what-all we've been doing.  I can, however, say that if you have been reading along in Drawing on the Artist Within by Betty Edwards, the class has just finished the "Analog Portraits" activity (pp. 96-101).  In our next session, we will be discussing the section on "Drawing Together Some New Ideas," and starting Chapter 9: "Drawing on First Insight to Find the Question" (p. 102).  So we have reached the real work, opening the door to study the first step in the creative process.  I'll be trying to catch up and pull things together as soon as I can.  Please don't be discouraged, just be patient.   Thank you, the Cornerhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment